Two peas in a pod

A very sweet friend of mine just gave birth to her second set of boy/girl twins. When I was given the opportunity to go to the hospital and take some pictures of them, my heart just melted. One brand new little baby is sweet enough, but you throw another one in the mix and it's all over for me. I could not take enough pictures. Not nearly enough. So, I pleaded with my friend to let me come back later next week to do a full session. They are going to have to kick me out...seriously. So, D Family, I hope you enjoy these pictures. More to come on your cd later this week. See you then!

5 comments:

krysti said...

absolutely stunning.

Jennifer said...

love these pics. Love Tara. And her mom.

Tara said...

We are speechless. These are so beautiful. Thank you for blessing us with your talents.

We love you so much and appreciate you more than you know. We look forward to the follow up session.

Tara

Mindy said...

STUNNING!

Drea said...

Those are so sweet of them... I cant come visit them since im due any day.... so it was special to see so many photos... as if i was there :)
Thanks!

Drea
www.dreawood.com

Post a Comment