About Me



About Me...

I love Jesus, first and foremost. He gives me the vision, ability and desire to capture these moments. If there is anything that you see here that you like, please give Him the credit. It's all God's handiwork...just my camera.

I love my family. I'm married with 3 boys. Yes, three boys. They are my most loud and valuable possession. They are also my most photographed subjects. Humor me, as you will see them over and over and over...

I love taking pictures. Of anything. Really. I know that my sweet husband breathed a sigh of relief when digital cameras became affordable. Now, I can take as many pictures as I want without developing and paying for the film. Genius.

I love capturing that moment...that picture that causes words to fail and all you can do is sigh, or laugh or tear-up because the picture is so true to the feeling of that moment. And it makes you remember...

I love photographing children because of their unintentional honesty and delight of the world. In outdoor settings, where children can run and laugh and play I find the most natural smiles, intense gazes and silly faces.

I love giving people the finished product, though I still feel nervous every time I hand a client the finished CD. I labor over every image. I scrutinize every detail. I can promise my heart is imprinted on every photograph. I know what it means to trust me with your family. With your memories. With your moments...and I am grateful.

I love...because He first loved me.

Welcome...


Education:
BA in Childhood Development from Meredith College - 2001 - I have always loved working with children!

Awards:
Birds and Blooms Magazine Favorite Backyard View Context - Third Place - Link